We are the chaplaincy team for the YMCAs in Ireland. In the autumn of 2020, we launched our new Chaplaincy Programme seeking to support our Dublin, Cork, and Newcastle centres.
We are piloting a new training programme to place volunteer chaplains in our centres. We started training participants with the below sessions running October through February. We have accepted our first set of volunteer chaplains and they began their new role in March 2021.
We look forward to this new role helping to further support our staff, volunteers, young people, service users and local communities.
Get in touch with Anne Baenziger, our National Coordinating Chaplain at email@example.com
Chaplaincy Everywhere Training Sessions*
- Caught Up in the Mission of God
- As Christ in the World
- The Spirit of Chaplaincy
- The Cloak of Chaplaincy
- What Chaplains Do
- Chaplaincy in Today’s World
*learn more about the Chaplaincy Everywhere course here.
Practical Skills Sessions
- Listening Skills facilitated by Dianne Morris, Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Supervisor
- Bereavement & Boundaries facilitated by Joan Singleton, Irish Bible Institute Tutor, Pastoral Care and Ministry & Personal Development Programme Supervisor
- Mental Health First Aid facilitated by Tom Tate, Counsellor, Psychotherapist & Workshop Facilitator at WhyMind
- Coaching and Facilitation skills facilitated by Sam Moore and Ann Marie Kerr, Leadership Development Trainers at Innovista Ireland
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Prayer Requests - how can we pray for you?
We are the YMCA’s volunteer team of chaplains in Ireland. (tap or hover to see bio)